MF 375 Tractor is 3rd most selling model of Millat tractors after MF 385 and MF 260. MF 375 75HP competitor is New Holland 640 tractor by AL Ghazi tractors. Massey 375 tractor is 75 Horse Power and popular in sugarcane crop areas and has less demand as compared to other models.On this page you will find price, specification and complete review of MF 375 tractor in Pakistan.
MF 375 Tractor Price in Pakistan 2021:
Price in PKR
Booking/Ex-factory invoice rate:
Price is inclusive of 5% GST imposed by government.
Updated on 18th January, 2021
Prominent Features of Millat 375 Tractor:
- New Highly Effective Head Lights and Elegant Indicators.
- Hydraulically actuated Efficient Oil Immersed Multi-Disc Brake System.
- Mid Mounted Bigger Balancer for reduced Engine vibrations and Smooth Running.
- Improved Harness Set with Heat Shrinkage Sleeves & Water Proof Couplers.
- Robust Straddle Rear Axle with Epicyclical Reduction Unit.
- Durable & Highly Efficient Low Noise Engine.
- New Aerodynamic look with Stylish Wrapper & Gill.
- Oil Cooler Added for Effective Cooling.
- Heavy Duty Front Axle & Support.
- New Spring Suspension Deluxe Seat.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering.
- Smart Steering Wheel for Reduced Steering Effort.
Specifications of MF 375 Tractor:
- Engine power at 2,200 rpm: 75 (B.S) hp*
- Torque at 1,400 rpm: 290 Nm
- PTO power at rated engine speed: 69.5 hp**
- PTO power at 540 rpm 63.0 hp
- Engine certified to BS.AU 141a: (1971) Manufacturer’s estimate
- Type: Diesel / 4.41
- No. of cylinders: 04
- Injection: Direct
- Bore: 101 mm
- Stroke: 127 mm
- Capacity (litres): 4.1
- Aspiration: Natural
- Compression ratio: 15.3:1
- Starting aid: Thermostart
- Throttle control: Hand and foot
- Cooling: Water
- Air Cleaner Type: Oil bath
- Air Pre-Cleaner: Over bonnet
- Fuel filter: Dual, high capacity
- Exhaust: Vertical muffler under bonnet
- Oil Cooler: Water Cooled
POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)
- Type: Live
- Engine speed at 540 PTO: 1,789 rpm
- Shaft diameter: 35 mm
- No. of splines: 6
- Functions: Draft control, Position control, Response Control, Constant pumping
- Pump Type: Reciprocating Ferguson Pump
- Oil Flow: 16.7 L/ min
- Pressure: 21.2 MPa at normal operating temperature
- Lift capacity with lower links horizontal: 2,145 kg
- Lower links: With Cat. I & II interchangeable balls
WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS
(With 7.50-16 front & 16.9/ 14-30 rear wheel and with full fuel, oil and water)
- Gross Weight: 2,295 kg
- Wheel base: 2,170 mm
- Overall length: 3,670 mm
- Width (min.): 1,970 mm
- Over Exhaust: 2,485 mm
- Over Steering: 1,730 mm
- With brakes: 7,260 mm
- Without brakes: 8,095 mm
- Ground clearance: 501 mm (Under gear box)
- Voltage: 12V, Negative Earth
- Battery: 118 Ah
- Starter Motor: 2.8 kW
- Alternator: 45 Amp
- Type: Dual clutch
- Diameter: 305×254 mm
- Lining material: Cerametallic
- Type: Sliding spur
- Number of gears 8 forward, 2 reverse Road speed at 2,200 engine rpm with 16.9/14-30 rear tyres.
- Gear Speed (km/hr)
- Forward 1: (first low) 2.65
- Forward 2: 3.89
- Forward 3: 5.32
- Forward 4: 7.14
- Forward 5: (first high) 10.62
- Type: Hydrostatic
- Type: Heavy Duty Box Section, Adjustable
REAR AXLE AND BRAKES
- Axle Type: Straddle with epicyclic reduction unit
- Brake Type: Oil immersed, multi-disc
- Brake Pedal: Pendant
- Braking Area: 1,774 sq.cm
- Brakes Actuation: Hydraulic
- Parking Brake: Hand lever operated
- Gauges: Tachometer, Hour meter, Fuel level, Battery condition & Water temperature
- Warning lights: Direction indicators, Electric charge, Headlight main beam, Low engine oil pressure, Brake lights & Auxiliary
- Front: 7.50-16 (6PR)
- Rear: 16.9/14-30 (6 PR)
- Fuel Tank: 108.0 2
- Engine sump: 7.5
- Cooling system: 15.2
- Hydraulic system: 36.0
- Hydrostatic steering reservoir: 2.0
- Oil bath air – cleaner: 0.7
- Brake Oil: 0.25
Weight frame without weights, Standard tool box with set of tools, Top link, Top link end Cat-I, & II balls, Check Chains, Stabilizer Chains, Spring suspension seat, Flat top fenders & Operator’s and service manual.
- Front end weights, swinging drawbar, sun canopy, pintle hook and hole drawbar.
Review of MF 375 Tractor:
Millat and Al Ghazi Tractors both had tough competition from the start of 2018 year. MF 375 is mostly used for tractor trolley or haulage purpose. Engine of MF385 and MF375 is same difference comes in tyre size and other little things. Market share of NH 640 and MF 375 tractor is almost 50-50 percent. NH640 has slightly 2 to 3 percent more MS as compared to this tractor.
In Pakistan 75HP tractor’s sale is less than 85HP and 65HP. In Pakistan most selling tractor models are NH480, NH Ghazi, MF260 and MF385. Fuel consumption of this tractor is little more than NH640. If you want to buy it for farming (ploughing) purposes then better go for NH640. If you want to buy MF 375 tractor I would suggest go for 85HP MF385 or NH Dabung tractor of New Holland. There is little price difference and you will have 10HP more.