Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018 has announced by Agricultural Department Government of Sindh. It is consecutively 3rd scheme by Sindh Bank Ltd. announced on 15th January 2018. This will help farmers to buy new locally made tractor with subsidy of Rs. 2 to 3 lacs. Sindh Government will give 6200 number of tractors through lucky draw.
Last date for applying Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018 is 21st March 2018 (Date Extended on 22nd february 2018). Agriculture deptt. announced balloting results on 27th April 2018.
Sindh Tractor Scheme Results:
This is the complete list of candidates with NIC number and tractor company.
Requirements of Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018:
- Applicant’s photocopy of CNIC
- Copy of Form VII attested by assistant commissioner
- Refundable Pay order of Rs. 25000 in the name of Director Agricultural Engineering Sindh Hyderabad.
- Agreement made by applicant farmer (Agreement form is attached with application form)
- Biometric verification/process of applicant in Sindh Bank
Terms & Conditions of Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018:
Following are the conditions apply to every applicant for Tractor Scheme 2018.
- Subsidy will be given on District quota basis of Sindh province based on crop land
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan and have agricultural land in Sindh
- Farmers having 25 Acres land (less if Barrage land) and 50 acres (less if non barrage land) are eligible for STS 2018.
- Applicant will submit its application in relevant district agriculture office or Sindh bank branch
- Senators, MNA, MPA. District chairman and BPS 17 scale government employee are not eligible
- Those applicants will be considered eligible after verification and completion of its documents by agri deptt.
- These tractor are not for sale before three years after lucky draw.
- Tractor having price of Rs. 900,000 will get subsidy of Rs. 200,000
- If tractor’s price is Rs. Is more than 900,000 government will give Rs. 300,000 subsidy
- Successful applicants name will be published on aewm.com and www.sindhagri.gov.pk
- Successful farmers name list will also be available in Sindh bank branches
- Tractor obtained from this scheme must only be used for agricultural purposes
- Farmers who have already availed this opportunity in previous Sindh tractor scheme are not eligible
- Sindh Bank will deduct Rs. 300 charges from Unsuccessful applicants and will return Rs. 24,700
Submit Application form in following branches.
Sindh Bank Branches in Province
|K.N.Shah||Military Rd. Sukkur||Kashmore|
|Mehar||Minara Rd. Sukkur||Kandhkot|
|Mirpur Mathelo||Tando Allahyar||Pirjo Goth|
|Hyderabad||Tando Muhammad Khan||Larkana|
Tractors Companies STS 2018:
Following tractor companies which manufacture local tractors are eligible for this scheme.
NH 480 – NH Ghazi – NH 640 – Nh Dabung – NH 70-56
MF 240 – MF 350 – MF 260 – MF 360 – MF 375 – MF 385
510 – 510.2 – 80.1
IMT 549 – IMT 565 – IMT 577
Download Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018 Application Form:
For more details contact: Department of Agriculture Government of Sindh or Sindh Bank Limited Agricultural Credit division.
Sindh Tractor Scheme 2018 Advertisement in Urdu: